Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pies
- 6 quarts all-purpose baking mix
- 4 (50 ounce) cans Campbell's Condensed
Cream of Chicken or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 (50 ounce) cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom
or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons thyme
- 5 quarts 2% fat milk
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 1/2 gallons
chicken, cooked and cubed
- 3 gallons frozen mixed vegetables
- Prepare baking mix according to package directions.
- In large sauce pot mix soups,
milk, thyme and pepper. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add chicken and vegetables.
Heat until internal temperature is 165 degrees F or higher for 15 seconds.
- In each of 8 baking pans (12 x 20 x 2 inches) evenly divide chicken mixture.
Using a 1/4 cup scoop, place 12 to 13 biscuits evenly over each pan.
- Bake at 400
degrees F. Bake until internal temperature is 140 degrees F or higher for 15 seconds
and biscuits are golden, about 30 minutes. Hold at 140 degrees F or higher.
- Serve using a 1 cup ladle and 1 biscuit.
Yields 100 servings (8 ounces or 1 cup chicken mixture and 1 biscuit each).