Corned Beef Breakfast Skillet
- 24 whole eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 18 cups hash brown potatoes, shredded
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4
cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups diced onions
- 6 cups diced green bell peppers
- 4 pounds corned beef brisket, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, mustard and prepared horseradish. Transfer to a large skillet and
cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until well scrambled. Transfer to a container
and let cool.
- Meanwhile, fry hash browns and pepper flakes in 1 cup of oil until potatoes are
well browned. Transfer to a hotel pan and keep warm.
- Sauté onions, peppers and corned beef in remaining 1/4 cup of oil. Cook until
vegetables are crisp-tender. Add to pan of hash browns.
- Add scrambled eggs to potatoes and corned beef mixture. Season with salt and
pepper. Carefully stir mixture with a spoon until combined.
- Serve on a brunch buffet, or keep warm and serve to order for breakfast.