Louisiana Baked Beans
- 2 (No. 10) cans pork and beans with sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound bacon
- Dissolve cornstarch in water until smooth; mix with all ingredients except bacon.
- Pour into baking pans.
- Lay strips of bacon on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.