Tropical Energy Balls
Tropical Energy Balls. A quick snack recipe made with rolled oats, peanut butter, chocolate morsels, coconut, macadamia nuts and dried pineapple.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup wheat germ or ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Additional shredded coconut, optional
- Stir together oats, peanut butter, chocolate morsels, wheat germ, honey, coconut, pineapple, nuts, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder to the oat mixture if desired.
- With wet hands, form a tablespoon portion of the mixture into a ball. If mixture is not holding together as desired, add additional honey until balls hold shape. Roll in shredded coconut if desired.
- Repeat with remaining mixture to make 36 balls.
Yield: 18 servings; 2 energy balls each
Nutrition Information: 138 calories, 17g carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.