This is another of my Mom's favorite recipes. It was ALWAYS on her table
at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed pineapple,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped, or 2 cups
- Grind cranberries in a food processor or blender.
- Mix cranberries, marshmallows, pineapple and sugar and refrigerate overnight.
- Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip.
From the kitchen of Margaret Roth-Glende - Chandler, Arizona.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Linda Kilbride and Lisa Stephens.
>> Family Favorites Recipes