Cranberry Peach Cobbler Mix in a Basket
Present the mix in a decorated basket along with canned pie filling, cranberry
sauce, and the easy baking instructions.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- Place cake mix, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large food processor; pulse
until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Divide cobbler mix in half and place in 2 resealable plastic bags. Store
- Into each of two pretty baskets, place one bag cobbler mix, 1 can peach
pie filling, 1 can cranberry sauce and the following instructions.
Yield: About 5 cups mix (2 1/2 cups in each bag)
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce, and place into a lightly greased 9 x
13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle cobbler mix over fruit mixture. Bake 45 minutes or
until lightly browned.
Serve warm with ice cream.