Chocolate Lover's Pudding Mix in a Jar
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 25 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo)
- In a one-quart jar, empty both packages of pudding.
- Crush the sandwich cookies between a sheet of wax paper. They don't have to be
finely crushed, bigger chunks are good too.
- Pour the crushed cookies on top of the pudding. tap down as needed.
- Seal the jar and decorate as desired.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Lover's Pudding
3 cups milk
1 container Cool Whip
Scoop out most of the cookie crumbs and set aside.
In a large bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Fold in cookie crumbs
and Cool Whip. Store any extra pudding in the refrigerator.