Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Trifle
1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
1 (4 serving size) package cheesecake flavor
instant pudding mix
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
frozen loaf pound cake, thawed
2 cups sliced strawberries or pitted cherries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup sliced bananas
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix and beat with egg beater for 1-2
minutes until smooth.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Cut the thawed pound cake into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In large glass bowl, layer 1/2 of the cake cubes, 1/2 of the fruit, and 1/2 of
the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Yield: 12 servings