- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms, optional
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the ham, mushrooms if desired, oregano, basil, parsley and pepper flakes. Cook
and stir for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the
heat; stir in cream.
- Drain fettuccine; toss with ham mixture.