Ham and Swiss Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread
half over the top. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.