Chipotle Chicken Pasta Toss
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (2 breast halves)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Southwestern Chipotle 10 Minute Marinade, divided
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup frozen cut corn
- 3 medium size Roma tomatoes, about 1 cup, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, 1/4-inch, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Marinate chicken breasts in Mrs. Dash® Southwestern Chipotle 10-Minute Marinade
in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, pour the black beans and frozen corn into a colander and
rinse under cool water until corn is defrosted. Place the beans, corn, tomatoes
and green onions in a 3-quart or larger serving bowl. Refrigerate.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through,about 5 to 6 minutes
on each side (or about 7 minutes on a closed indoor grill). Chop into bite-size
pieces; add to the bowl with the vegetables and beans.
- Drain and add the cooked penne to the bowl.
- Stir the remaining 2 tablespoons (or more, added to taste) of marinade into the
sour cream and add the sour cream mixture to the bowl. Toss to distribute throughout.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Info per serving: Serving size: 10.5 oz.: Calories: 353, Calories
from Fat: 15%, Total Fat: 6 grams, Sat Fat: 2 grams, Unsat Fat: 1 gram, Trans Fat:
0 grams, Cholesterol: 51 mg, Sodium: 389 g, Potassium: 597 mg, Carbohydrate: 51
grams, Dietary Fiber: 6 grams, Protein: 27 grams
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.