- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups diced apples
- 1 cup thin celery strips, about 1-inch long
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Crisp lettuce leaves
- Drizzle lemon juice over diced apples; toss well.
- Mix in celery and walnuts.
- Blend together sugar, salt, low-fat yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Fold into apple mixture; chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Contains 110 calories per serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.