Crispy Potato Flakes Pork Chops
This sounds kind of good to me. Especially with all the new Betty Crocker instant
mashed potatoes. Think I may try this with the garlic mashed or sour cream and onion
would be good too. I'll put the instant potatoes and the seasoning in the same bag
and shake them up.
- 2/3 cup potato flakes, instant
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoon milk
medium pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pan with nonstick spray.
- Wash pork chops; set aside.
- Beat egg and milk together. Place potato flakes in shakable container. Dip pork
chops into egg mixture, then into potato flakes. Lay in pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper
to taste. Sprinkle paprika on top to brown.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until done.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 5/6/02 3:53:11 pm.