- 1/4 pound shredded Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 turkey breast filets
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, chopped coriander and sour cream. Set aside.
- Melt butter and oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown turkey
fillets 2 at a time, about 5 minutes per side, or until brown. Transfer to broiler
- Top each fillet with a generous spoonful of sour cream mix.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for about 2 minutes or until topping bubbles.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.