My sister also sent me this recipe and it's not a TSR clone!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon
cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 7 quarts popped corn
- 2 cups peanuts
or nuts of your choice
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter or margarine, corn syrup and salt.
Boil for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, add flavorings,
cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Pour over popped corn and nuts, mixing thoroughly until well coated.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree F oven for 1 hour and enjoy!
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.