Kit Kat Bars
- Ritz Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup butterscotch
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Put Graham crackers, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and milk into a saucepan
and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Put a layer of crackers in a 9 x 13-inch pan and pour 1/2 of the mixture over
it. Put another layer of crackers and pour the remaining mixture. Add one last row
- Melt, over low heat, the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
When melted, spread evenly over the top.
- When cool, cut into desired bars or squares.