- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 hamburger buns
- Brown the meat in a nonstick pan, or with a little oil in a regular pan. Add
remaining ingredients, except the buns. Cook for about 15 minutes to blend flavors
and to reduce the liquids.
- Serve over the buns, for open face barbecue, or spread a little on one half,
sprinkle with pickle relish, and eat like an ordinary sandwich.