Mrs. Field's Eggnog Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter,
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
- In a large bowl cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer to form a grainy
paste. Add eggnog, vanilla extract and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until
smooth. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until combined. Do not over-mix.
Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets 1 inch apart. Sprinkle
lightly with nutmeg.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown.
- Transfer to cool, flat surface immediately with a spatula.
>> NAME BRAND RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.