Zesty Orange Ribs
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 2/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Place ribs, meaty side down in shallow roasting pan. Roast at 450 degrees
F for 15 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Turn ribs over and roast another 15 minutes. Drain again.
- Combine juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper. Brush on ribs.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Roast, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Baste with sauce occasionally.