Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 package instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- Pour 2 cups milk into a bowl; add the pudding mix, and beat at lowest
speed of electric mixer until blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut.
- Pour immediately into a cooled baked 8-inch pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.