- 4 cups light cream
- 6 ounces sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped, for topping
- 1/2 cup flaked, toasted hazelnuts, for topping
- Combine cream, chocolate, sugar and Nutella in saucepan over medium heat, stirring
until chocolate and Nutella have melted.
- Thoroughly beat egg yolks. Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate soup mixture into egg
yolks, then whisk egg yolk mixture into soup. Simmer, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with whipped cream and nuts.
Yield: 6 servings