Easy Nutella Ice Cream Cups
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 8 toasted peeled hazelnuts
- Have ready 8 (5- to 6-ounce) ramekins. Spread 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream in the bottom of each ramekin. Drizzle 2 teaspoons Nutella evenly over the chocolate ice cream. Spread 1/2 cup coffee ice cream in each ramekin. Smooth the top. Freeze the ramekins until the coffee ice cream is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Removing only 4 ramekins from the freezer at a time, spread a smooth layer of Nutella over the coffee ice cream. Place a hazelnut in the center of each filled ramekin.
- Freeze the ramekins just until the topping is firm, about 15 minutes.
To freeze, wrap each ramekin tightly with plastic wrap. Gently press heavy aluminum foil around each ramekin. Freeze up to 2 weeks.
To serve, unwrap the ramekins and let sit at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes to soften the ice cream slightly.