Baked Burrito Packets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-fat turkey chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle
with 1/2 tablespoon cornmeal.
- Mash chili until beans are almost smooth. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
- Unroll and stretch crust into a 12-inch square. Cut into four 6-inch squares.
- For each packet, place 1 square on baking sheet and spoon 1/4 chili mixture
in center. Fold 2 corners together to form triangle. Press edges together with fork; poke holes in top (to let steam escape).
- Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: 4 servings
For spicier flavor, add 1 minced jalapeno pepper to chili mixture.
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 309 cal., 18% from fat; 18 g protein;
6 g fat (2 g sat); 44 g carbo (4 g fiber); 1,037 mg sodium; 22 mg chol
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.