Orange Chicken Packets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12 x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center
of each rectangle.
- Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper.
- Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover and grill for 20 to 25 minutes,
or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.