Shrimp, Corn and Zucchini Packets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each minced garlic, dried thyme and salt
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 thin slices lemon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine oil, garlic, thyme and salt. Add zucchini, corn and shrimp; toss.
- Divide mixture and place on 4 (14 x 18-inch) pieces heavy-duty foil.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Fold top and ends, leaving room for heat circulation.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove packets from oven and let stand 5 minutes before opening.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 303 cal., 38% from fat; 27 g protein;
13 g fat (1.9 g sat); 21 g carbo (4 g fiber); 766 mg sodium; 172 mg chol
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.