Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
- 8 ounces cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package. Spread brownie mix out onto a
14-inch pizza pan (or onto your large round stone from The Pampered Chef. You
must cover your stone with parchment paper so brownie does not run over the
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until brownie is set. DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl mix softened cream cheese, pineapple and sugar until blended.
Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie.
- Slice bananas and strawberries. Arrange fruit over the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Drizzle chocolate topping over pizza.
- Serve with ice cream.
Yield: about 12 to 16 servings