Pareve or dairy
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint coconut OR pineapple sorbet OR 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint mango, passion fruit OR lemon sorbet
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) pleated paper muffin baking cups
- Pareve dessert sauces (chocolate, vanilla, kiwi, mango, raspberry) OR pareve chocolate syrup like Bosco
- 16 raspberries
- Let sorbets stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to soften. Transfer
sorbets to bowls for ease in stirring to make them spreadable.
- Place muffin cups in metal muffin tins. If you don't have muffin tins,
create a double thickness of paper muffin cups and place in a metal baking pan
so they support each other.
- Spread an even layer of raspberry sorbet in bottom 1/3 of each cup. Place
in freezer 15 minutes. Remove from freezer and spread dollops of coconut sorbet
to evenly cover raspberry layer and come up to the second 1/3 of the cup. Return
to freezer 15 minutes. Repeat procedure with mango sorbet (so it comes to top
of cup). Cover pan with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Can be made 4 days ahead;
- When ready to serve, invert each sorbet cup onto a dessert plate. Remove
paper muffin cup. Decorate plate with desired sauce. Top each with a fresh raspberry.
Makes 16 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.