Brisket and Beans
- 1 (3 pound) brisket
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- 6 potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Remove any excess fat from brisket.
- In a pressure cooker, bring brisket, water and seasonings to 15 pounds pressure and cook for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Reduce pressure under cold water.
- Open cooker, and add vegetables. Cover, then bring to 15 pounds pressure and cook 5 minutes; reduce pressure again.
- Remove meat, and slice thinly on the diagonal.
- Serve with green beans and potatoes drenched with cooking liquid. Do not thicken the natural gravy.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.