- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish.
- Spread potatoes in dish.
- Press cheese into potatoes.
- Sprinkle onion on top.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, Parmesan and pepper over all.
- Top all with small dots of butter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.