Tex Mex Macaroni Casserole
McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix is a simple way to add flavor to this family favorite casserole.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown beef and onion over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add Taco Seasoning, water, and tomato sauce. Bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, chiles, and corn.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 50 min
Yield: 9 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick