Cajun Bayou Chicken
For a Cajun twist on baked chicken legs, try this Louisiana Bayou-inspired recipe. Sweet lime juice and hot pepper sauce form the marinade to coat every inch of the Cajun Bayou Chicken. Serve this spicy chicken with fresh greens or potatoes for a well-rounded meal.
- 3 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 1/4 pounds skin-on chicken pieces
- large food storage bag
- Combine first three ingredients in a bag, and mix well. Place chicken in bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Arrange chicken skin side down in a single layer in a baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: