Southern Praline Pecan Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- or 10-inch
Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix with the frosting, eggs, oil,
water and 1/2 of the pecan pieces. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of pecans in the prepared
Bundt pan then pour in the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or
until a wooden pick comes out clean.