Irish Coffee Pie
Top off your St. Patrick's Day celebration with a serving of this delicious Irish Coffee Pie!
- 2 envelopes KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 2 teaspoons Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint (2 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring
constantly. Add sugar and coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in whiskey and vanilla extract.
- Place ice cream in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add gelatine mixture through the feed cap, blending well. Pour into large bowl; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 3 hr 20 min | Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company