St. Patrick's Day Cookie Pudding Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups broken chocolate wafers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, orange juice, oil and coloring
in large mixer bowl. Blend, then beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 4 minutes.
- Stir in wafers. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pan about 15 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.