What to do with leftover corned beef? Make Reuben Sliders, of course.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Soft Yeast Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted or 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Slice rolls in half to make sliders. Spread inside of top and bottom with dressing.
- Layer a slice of cheese, corned beef and about 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on the bottom half of each roll.
- Place tops on sliders.
- Place sliders on baking sheet. Brush top with melted butter or beaten egg. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 5 minutes, just until cheese starts to melt.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 5 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.