- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup bottled cranberry juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry-raspberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Heat cranberry juice to boiling. Dissolve in gelatin.
- Beat cranberry-raspberry sauce with beater one minute.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Chill for several hours until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a mold, dessert dishes or a baked pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
Serves 6 to 8.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.