Cranberry Sparkle Salad
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple and juice.
- Chill until thickened.
- Stir in wine and nuts.
- Pour into large mold or individual molds.
- Chill until firm.
>> SALAD RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.