- 3 small boxes lemon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 chopped apples
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- Finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Salad: Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
- Add sugar and salt. Chill until partially thickened.
- Add fruits. Chill in a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Topping: Mix first 4 ingredients. Cook until thick. Cool.
- Prepare topping mix and fold into cooled sauce. Spread over salad.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts if desired. Chill.
Yields 15 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.