Dream Whip Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box lime Jell-O
- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 1 small box red Jell-O
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Prepare lime, orange and red Jell-O with 1 1/2 cups water to each flavor. Place
in pans to make 1/2-inch thick. Put in refrigerator until set.
- When mixture is set, dissolve lemon Jell-O in 1 cup pineapple juice and 1/2 cup
sugar. Heat in saucepan until Jell-O and sugar dissolve. Chill until soupy and ready
- Prepare 2 envelopes Dream Whip according to package directions. Add vanilla extract.
- Fold whipped lemon Jell-O into Dream Whip.
- Cut the set lime, orange and red Jell-O into small cubes.
- Fold the cubed Jell-O into the Dream Whip mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.