Green Goddess Molds
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Green Goddess dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut asparagus, drained
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- Dissolve gelatin and bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- Add cold water, Green Goddess
dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice, beating with rotary beater until smooth.
- Chill until partially set or about 20 minutes.
- Fold in drained asparagus, celery and bell pepper.
- Turn into six (1/2 cup) individual salad molds.
- Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.