Hawaiian Jell-O Salad
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (10 or 12 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 small carton whipped topping or sour cream
- Chopped nuts
- Shredded coconut
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water, then add frozen strawberries.
- Add bananas, pineapple and nuts.
- When ready to serve, add whipped topping or sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with coconut and more chopped nuts, if desired.
- Decorated with fresh strawberries, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.