Jellied Fruit Soup
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 small box lemon flavored gelatin
- Heat fruit juices to boiling.
- Add gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow oblong mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Serve in bouillon cups with crisp crackers.
Source: The Household Searchlight - a recipe from 1941
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.