Jelled Waldorf Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chilled sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill gelatin mixture thorough, but do not allow to set.
- Gradually add chilled milk and mix well.
- Fold in the apple, celery and nuts.
- Chill until set.
Makes six 1/2 cup servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.