La Lechera Orange Gelatin
Mandarin oranges add a beautiful accent to this La Lechera Orange Gelatin. A
perfect choice for entertaining, it will add color and elegance to your buffet or
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 (7 gram) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (15 ounce) can no sugar added mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
- Spray large (8- to 10-cup) gelatin mold lightly with nonstick cooking spray;
- Stir hot water into dry orange-flavored gelatin mix in large bowl until
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over hot water mixture; whisk
immediately until dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; whisk until combined. Stir in cold water.
- Stir in mandarin oranges; pour gelatin mixture in prepared gelatin mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, pull gelatin gently from edges with fingers. Gently shake to loosen.
Invert onto serving dish.
- Garnish with additional oranges in center, if desired.
15 min prep | 255 min total | 16 Servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount
Per Serving Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 20 Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV) Saturated
Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV) Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV) Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV) Carbohydrates:
27g (9% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV) Sugars: 27g Protein: 4g
Vitamin A: 2% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 8% of DV Iron: 0% of DV
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.