Mandarin Orange Gelatin Mold
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained thoroughly
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 scant cups crushed ice
- Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add crushed ice and stir until ice is melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Chill the gelatin until it begins to thicken, but is not set. This will suspend
the orange sections throughout the gelatin.
- Stir in mandarin orange sections and pour into mold.
- Chill thoroughly.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.