Mosaic Lime Gelatin
Mosaic Lime Gelatin is a beautiful and refreshing salad for springtime tables.
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime-flavored gelatin
- 3 (7 gram) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated lowfat 2% milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Prepare lime gelatin according to package directions.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; refrigerate for at least 40 minutes or until set.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over hot water in large bowl; whisk immediately
- Place unflavored gelatin mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk
and lime juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into large loaf pan; gently mix lime gelatin pieces into mixture
and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, dip knife in warm water and run knife around rim; gently shake
to loosen. Invert onto serving dish.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.