Orange Cheese Salad
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup sharp grated cheese
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Bring pineapple, sugar and water to a boil.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator until it is the consistency of egg whites.
- Add cheese and nuts.
- Fold in dessert topping.
- Pour into individual salad molds or one large mold.
- Refrigerate until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.