Ozark Blueberry Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries or 1 (15 ounce) can drained or frozen blueberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Walnuts, chopped
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water well in a large bowl, add cold water.
- Add pineapple and blueberries and pour into an 8 x 11 glass dish or pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and spread
over Jell-O mixture.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the top.
Posted by orisleuth at Recipe Goldmine 6/29/01 5:49:03 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.