Pineapple Cheese Salad
- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup finely grated longhorn or co-jack cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 small container whipped topping
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Add sugar and salt; let set until cooled and partially set.
- Add cheese and pineapple, then fold in 1 cup to one small container Cool
Whip depending upon how fluffy you want the salad.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.