Raspberry Dream Salad
- 2 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar.
- Press into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool.
- Combine cheese and sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust and chill.
- Dissolve jello in water; add frozen raspberries. Stir gently until fruit separates
and Jello thickens.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until firm.
Makes about 20 small servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.